One of my friends tagged me, so why not. I cba to tag people, and I think we all know what this is.
1. What is the color of the thing you are sitting on? If you are not sitting, what is the color of the thing you standing on!
My computer chair is a very unoriginal black. Quite dull really.
2. Where did you spend the most time when you were a kid?
No idea. I moved around so much that more than half of my childhood was out of the states. Though the answer is probably Texas.
3. Did you enjoy school for social or academic reasons?
Both. I like to learn things, and friends are also pretty swell. Though it is really the only place where you get formal education, so that does take priority. I meet people other places, but no one teaches me at other places.
4. Do you have a favorite quote? (if so please quote it)
Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.
I want to say it’s from a Terry Pratchett book, but I don’t recall.
5. What show, movie, or/and book has the most influence on your life?
I’m not really sure how much the various forms of media have influenced me. I can’t really think of one specific thing about me that has been heavily influenced by books and what not. It’s more I might take a bit here and there from everything I’ve read or seen and not lean on one particular story.
6. Love is…?
7. What is your current hobby? Do you have a hobby?
Video games, music and I guess anime stuff. I’m not really sure that watching anime counts as a hobby though since I’m not really actively doing much.
8. What is the strangest thing you have ever ingested?
Probably Barium when I had a CT scan while back. Stuff is nasty.
9. Can you dance?
Not really. I used to know how to waltz, but it’s been a long time since I’ve had a chance to do it. Dancing is kinda fun though.
10. What is the best purchase you ever made??
Definitely one of my scarves. In reality it’s probably my Traktor Kontrol S2. Most of the time it acts as a glorified sound card (which is nice, my laptop did not have a good sound card), and it is very soothing to mix things with it. Not that I’m any good.
11. What is your favorite gif?
I’m not really sure what my favorite gif is, but that was one of the ones I had saved. It is a pretty good gif too.